FRISCO, TX, (Apr. 10, 2018) – The Texas Legends have announced dates and locations for their 2018 youth summer camps, presented by InTouch Credit Union and Sprint.
Texas Legends Summer Camps give kids a fun and exciting opportunity to learn skills and drills from Texas Legends’ staff, players, and personnel. Each camp sees visits from celebrity guests and every camper goes home with a camp gift. Throughout the four-day session, campers work on improving their game while competing in contests and honing fundamentals on and off the court.
Campers now have FIVE sessions to choose from, including two at the brand new Baylor Scott & White Sports Performance Center at the Star.
Camps run 8:30a-3:30p Monday – Thursday each week and are open to boys and girls ages 6-14.
· Session 1: June 18-21 @ Lifetime Fitness, Allen
· Session 2: June 25-28 @ BSW Sports Performance Center, Frisco
· Session 3: July 16-19 @ BSW Sports Performance Center, Frisco
· Session 4: July 23-26 @ Prestonwood Baptist Church, Plano
· Session 5: August 6-9 @ Prestonwood Baptist Church, Plano
For more information, including pricing, or to register, visit www.TexLegends.com/summercamps.